- Work photo ID
- Relevant section of your employment contract
- A copy of your latest payslip – please redact financial details
- How long will my child have to stay at home and learn remotely? The government has stated that ‘the areas will be reviewed regularly so that schools can reopen at the very earliest moment’. They have also stated that they will review the current situation by January 18th 2021.
- Does my child have to complete the online learning? Closing schools is a very last resort. It is essential that your children continues to learn as much as possible throughout this challenging time. If you have any problems accessing Google Classroom or understanding the instructions for the activities and lessons, please email your child’s teacher and they will reply as soon as possible. We hope to re-open fully as soon as possible but in the meantime, please support your child’s learning as much as possible at home. We will make contact with any household for which there is no evidence of work being completed.
- I am a critical worker but my partner will be at home. Do I have to send my child in to school? It is your decision whether or not to send your child to school. However, we will make full-time on-site provision available for your child. I am sure you will agree that this provision is preferable to on-line learning. However the decision is yours to make.
- My child is classified as vulnerable but I will be at home. Do I have to send my child to school? The government expects vulnerable children to attend full-time on-site provision where it is appropriate for them to do so.
- Which gate should I use? Please use the main school gate.
- Will the start and end times of the day change? Yes – all children will need to arrive at 9.00 am and home time will be 3.15 pm
- Should my child still wear uniform in school? Yes – I would like school to be as normal as possible for all children who do attend.
- My child is entitled to free school meals – what will happen about their lunches? We will continue to provide meals for children who are in school and provide weekly food parcels for children who need to remain at home, as we did during the summer.
- Are there any other changes that will take place in school? No – I have not been made aware of any other changes required to be implemented in Shapla. Of course, should this change, I shall keep you updated.
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with the school. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Alternatively, please contact us via email. Staff will reply as soon as they possibly can within normal school hours, Monday to Friday.
|Staff member||email contact|
|John - email@example.com|
|Alison - SBMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dawn - SENCoemail@example.com|
|Kieran - Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shueda - Year email@example.com|
|Hannah - Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lina - Year email@example.com|
|Persia - Year firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carla - EYFSemail@example.com|
|Corinna - EYFSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John - email@example.com|