Today we were invited to the offices of Clifford Chance in Canary Wharf, where our reading partners work. We went on a coach, enjoyed a yummy lunch, performed some Christmas songs to our reading partners, enjoyed a pantomime and received a present from Santa too! What a busy day! Thank you so very much to our friends at Clifford Chance for organising and allowing us to visit.
- An adorable performance of the Nativity by Mauve class today. Well done to the children and thank you to all the ad… https://t.co/OEGtpOu79q1 month ago
- Lots of fun today at our Winter Fayre - lots of photos on our website. Food, fun, games, activities, drinks and eve… https://t.co/EsDWHYpjqJ1 month ago
- RT @ElizabethSelby: #KS1NATIVITY @#canarywharf @TowerHamletsNow @ShaplaPrimary https://t.co/8nlKNRFQqg1 month ago
- RT @ElizabethSelby: #KS1Nativity #canarywharf @ShaplaPrimary @lawdale https://t.co/6jjZToiI9E1 month ago
- Enjoying a panto at Clifford Chance Canary Wharf as part of our Christmas treat. #behindyou #ohnoitisnt https://t.co/n67u3D45rA1 month ago