Year 3 and 4 held a special assembly to show everyone what they had been learning about in their topic about Ancient Egypt. We also invited parents to come and eat some food that we had prepared which Ancient Egyptians would have eaten, such as bread and olives.
- RT @ElizabethSelby: https://t.co/00C2kIQQ6r4 weeks ago
- Remembering 100 years since the end of the First World War #Remembrance2018 https://t.co/S0E7a3tyGj4 weeks ago
- RT @ElizabethSelby: https://t.co/6SwD1uSodL1 month ago
- We held a family @magicbreakfast today, which was a great success! It was so lovely to see so many mums and dads en… https://t.co/5WnE1pg2jz1 month ago
- RT @URSPSI: An insightful find, #WakeupWednesday is an initiative which shares free guides to parents and carers. It raises awareness of an…2 months ago