Year 3 and 4 have been exploring the tombs of Ancient Egypt as the starting point for their new topic. The intrepid explorers entered an ancient tomb and made lots of discoveries - they even found a mummy and some treasure!
- RT @NottmGirlsAcad: Take a look at this guide by @natonlinesafety on Snapchat, giving top safety tips for parents! #OnlineSafety https://t.…4 weeks ago
- We were so lucky this week to have a visit from the fantastic Team GB Olympic athlete and volleyball player… https://t.co/mHa2w0CNqo4 weeks ago
- Feels like summer already! https://t.co/tkUKWcVBaS4 weeks ago
- More from our work with Karin Littlewood https://t.co/RKXIKLYWWp4 weeks ago
- We recently worked with author and illustrator #karinlittlewood https://t.co/mm8C9EHXfh4 weeks ago