As a part of Science Week, Purple class have been experimenting with invisible ink! We used baking soda and water to write the messages and once they were dry and invisible, we painted cranberry juice on top to reveal the messages.
- RT @NottmGirlsAcad: Take a look at this guide by @natonlinesafety on Snapchat, giving top safety tips for parents! #OnlineSafety https://t.…2 months ago
- We were so lucky this week to have a visit from the fantastic Team GB Olympic athlete and volleyball player… https://t.co/mHa2w0CNqo2 months ago
- Feels like summer already! https://t.co/tkUKWcVBaS2 months ago
- More from our work with Karin Littlewood https://t.co/RKXIKLYWWp2 months ago
- We recently worked with author and illustrator #karinlittlewood https://t.co/mm8C9EHXfh2 months ago