This week we were so lucky to have a visit from a Team GB athlete who participated in the London 2012 Olympic Games. Peter Bakare, a team GB volleyball player, did lots of exercises with us and told us all about how he worked towards achieving his dream of being in the Olympics! We had a lot of fun taking part in the activities and we loved hearing his story!
- RT @NottmGirlsAcad: Take a look at this guide by @natonlinesafety on Snapchat, giving top safety tips for parents! #OnlineSafety https://t.…3 months ago
- We were so lucky this week to have a visit from the fantastic Team GB Olympic athlete and volleyball player… https://t.co/mHa2w0CNqo3 months ago
- Feels like summer already! https://t.co/tkUKWcVBaS3 months ago
- More from our work with Karin Littlewood https://t.co/RKXIKLYWWp3 months ago
- We recently worked with author and illustrator #karinlittlewood https://t.co/mm8C9EHXfh3 months ago