Last week, Purple class shared some of their creative English work at an assembly with the whole school. Pupils have been reading 'Is There A Dog In This Book?' by Viviane Schwarz and responding to the text through collage, painting, writing and making dioramas. It was fantastic to see how confident the pupils were when presenting. Well done Purple class!
- RT @ElizabethSelby: https://t.co/00C2kIQQ6r4 weeks ago
- Remembering 100 years since the end of the First World War #Remembrance2018 https://t.co/S0E7a3tyGj4 weeks ago
- RT @ElizabethSelby: https://t.co/6SwD1uSodL1 month ago
- We held a family @magicbreakfast today, which was a great success! It was so lovely to see so many mums and dads en… https://t.co/5WnE1pg2jz1 month ago
- RT @URSPSI: An insightful find, #WakeupWednesday is an initiative which shares free guides to parents and carers. It raises awareness of an…2 months ago