Last week, Purple class shared some of their creative English work at an assembly with the whole school. Pupils have been reading 'Is There A Dog In This Book?' by Viviane Schwarz and responding to the text through collage, painting, writing and making dioramas. It was fantastic to see how confident the pupils were when presenting. Well done Purple class!
- RT @NottmGirlsAcad: Take a look at this guide by @natonlinesafety on Snapchat, giving top safety tips for parents! #OnlineSafety https://t.…2 months ago
- We were so lucky this week to have a visit from the fantastic Team GB Olympic athlete and volleyball player… https://t.co/mHa2w0CNqo2 months ago
- Feels like summer already! https://t.co/tkUKWcVBaS2 months ago
- More from our work with Karin Littlewood https://t.co/RKXIKLYWWp2 months ago
- We recently worked with author and illustrator #karinlittlewood https://t.co/mm8C9EHXfh2 months ago